Another Wishcasting Wednesday, Ok I am a day late this week, however I am still going to do it because it is such fun! This week Jamie asks: What 12 wishes will you wish for?
You can find Wishcasting Wednesday at the following site: http://jamieridlerstudios.ca
Here are my 12 wishes the big, and the small :
- I wish for peace and harmony in my life.
- I wish to give and receive love and hugs.
- I wish for happy confident children.
- I wish to write more interesting blog posts, and take better photo’s
- I wish to complete my Toastmasters Advance Bronze Communicator in 2013
- I wish to go for a romantic weekend away with my Hubby.
- I wish to go to the ballet, I have never done that.
- I wish to do lots of interesting activities and go interesting places every week.
- I wish to meet more interesting and positive people
- I wish to have more fun, lots of fun, yes fun every day would be nice.
- I wish to be more disciplined in the mornings, getting up early to do my morning pages.
- Finally I wish for World Peace!
There are my 12 wishes I think I could have just kept going, I now have so many wishes going round in my head. The days have been so busy lately with school activities and social events. It has been lovely , and I look fore- ward to the many events in the week ahead. However the shops are busy, the roads are busy and everyone is rushing around. It is no wonder I put peace and harmony as my first wish. In-fact the business of Christmas time makes me feel a little stressed, the over indulgence of socializing, shopping and over scheduling can put my life out of balance. I do take time out in my day to chill out and just relax. I find relaxing music helps.
Have a great day and may all your wishes come true.