Today I thought I would add another post from my old blog “Just”, although I have stop blogging on Just it is still out there in the blog world. My old blog wasn’t quiet what I wanted. It actually started out as a school project. However it served its purpose by helping me to learn a lot about learning, and technology especially computers. It also introduced me to blogging. This is one of my favourite and personally useful posts.
- Rosemary: This essential oil is good for clearing the mind, promotes clear thinking, and improves memory.
- Peppermint: This essential oil is good for relieving mental fatigue, refreshing the spirit and also is mentally stimulating and is known to improve concentration levels.
- frankincense: This essential oil aids meditation and assists to quieten the mind. Very good to assist getting focus and clearing the mind.
- Basil: This essential oil helps to uplift and strengthen, it is known to help overcome emotional negativity and mental fatigue. It helps to improve alertness and attentiveness.
- Eucalyptus: This essential oil helps to improve concentration and purifies the air.
- Lemongrass: This essential oil creates a stimulating mood.
- Bergamot: This essential oil creates an uplifting mood.
Many of these essential oils work well together as a blend like my Refreshing Blend, another blend I came across was a energising Blend, which uses the essential oils Basil, Bergamot, Lemongrass and Peppermint.