A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. Bob Dylan
Here are my top 10 reasons for getting out of bed each morning:
- For my family. I love my family and are happy to get up and great them each day. Also to get my boys ready for the day especially school
- To walk the dog, she is usually busting so the earlier I walk her the less likely I am to have to clean up after her. I really enjoy walking and have a some fabulous lakes to walk Miss Little Popularity around.
- To get to the bus stop by 8AM, so important or I will have to drive my son to school and then my day starts so much latter
- For my morning pages. Journalling is a joy and I look fore-ward to doing my morning pages each morning.
- For coffee. Yes I love my morning coffee. It is my indulgence.Darling hubby brings me a coffee in bed every morning.
- To get started on all the things I want to do, and all the things I get to do and all the things I really enjoy doing.
- I get up in the morning because I have slept all night and get to do my work during the day. (Never, never, never doing night duty again, it is so much nicer sleeping at night and being up all day.)I love day light and sunshine. Daytime makes me feel happy.
- To read a book, I really love reading. I always have so many books I want to read, so I need to get up early to have the time to fit reading into my day.
- To catch up with family and friends
- To experience life, there is so much to do and be I really don’t want to miss out. I love life even those hard days because deep down inside I know everyday is a good day. Time is precious and I would be foolish to waste it.
I enjoy my life so much that I can not wait to get started with my days. I get up in the morning because it is a joy to be alive.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Marcus Aurelius
Have a great weekend . Just sitting here drinking wine and listening to good music after enjoying a delicious Thai stir fry with my family. Yummy !