- Lucky people maximise their chance of opportunities.
- Lucky people listen to their hunches
- Lucky people expect good fortune
- Lucky people turn bad luck into good luck
Some of the things that came across to me was the importance of getting to know more people, and also increasing the variety of activities/places you attend. You have to go out and find opportunities, they don’t just come to you. Also listening to hunches, I think intuition is a great guide, and it is usually right. I must admit I don’t always expect good fortune I am always factoring what could possibly go wrong. Now I am going to focus on all the good things I expect to happen. Lucky people also set goals, they achieve more and have more fulfilling lives. This makes a lot of sense to me, because if your life is going in the direction you want it to go in and you are achieving the things you want to achieve then it certainly will be more fulfilling. Lastly bad things happen to all of us, lucky people don’t dwell on the bad things but look for the possible good things in the situation.
- 10 Things Lucky People Do Differently (marcandangel.com)