Meet Tia, also known as Little Miss Popularity. She is a beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. This little fluff ball has a habit of gaining attention when she goes for walk, she is a people magnet they just come up to her and start talking. She is constantly told she is beautiful by complete strangers and always leaves them with a smile on their face. She is so placid, a total lap dog happy to sit on your lap all day. She loves hanging out with the boys no matter how annoying they are. Most of all she is my walking companion, we both enjoy going for our long walks together.
Five lessons from Tia:
- Be there and listen. That’s what friends are for.
- Be there and say nothing, just give them your undivided attention, it shows love.
- Get excited they will think your adorable, and tell you your beautiful.
- Give them the sad face and stare at them, they will them give you what you want, food, hugs, a walk, and a warm bed or body to snuggle up on.
- Be a good role model when it comes to sleep and relaxation, lead by example.